Thursday, March 15, 2012

X-Treme Multi-Tasking

I have reached a new level of multi-tasking over the past month.

I don't want to brag, because this has clearly come about out of a means of survival, but this truly is an accomplishment that is blog-worthy and worth noting!

***If you are of the male gender, consider yourself warned!!!***

I can now accomplish everyday tasks while breastfeeding!

No longer will the kids fight over toys or punch each other in the face because this mama can breastfeed and discipline at the same time.  I can also help unload the dishwasher, teach school and print off super hero coloring pages...all while providing nutrients for little number five:)

Now, I know I'm not the only multi-tasking breastfeeder out there, so here's your chance...what have YOU been known to do while breastfeeding?

3 comments:

Jeff & Michelle said...

I'm breastfeeding twins this time around, but with my trusty twin nursing pillow I can nurse two babies, tie big kids' shoes, read aloud a story, put up ponytails, dictate spelling/check math/oversee a new reader, and check up on facebook on my phone, too :-) I sometimes all at once! ;-) moms of 5 have to do it all! :)

Jessica said...

Oh, how funny! I have been cooking while nursing for several kids (I am also on number 5, who just stopped nursing a few months ago) but I think that 5 is the magic number: I became so very good at doing almost anything!
Jessica

Kristi said...

Well, I have become especially good at nursing with a HUGE crowd of people watching me! Often they ask me to feed my baby so that they can see! I guess it is a bit unusual to see a white woman feeding a black baby! I suppose this isn't exactly multi-tasking, but it does take a lot of guts to pull it out in front of so many inquiring faces :)