Thursday, December 15, 2011

What To Expect When You're Expecting...#5 - Weeks 29-32

I am 32 weeks pregnant today.  I have 56 days left to be pregnant, but who's counting, right?!

I know that one can tend to get sentimental toward the end of a pregnancy, especially if they know it is their last one.  But...that just simply is not the case for me, ha!  Quite honestly, I CANNOT wait to be un-pregnant:)

Don't get me wrong or misinterpret what I'm saying here...honestly, some of you all jump to conclusions way too quickly;)

I KNOW that pregnancy is a blessing, believe me, I've been on both ends of the spectrum all too many times, but I also KNOW that I am little, that babies only continue to grow and grow, which only means that there is less and less room for my stuff inside my belly and this tends to make this mama downright grumpy uncomfortable...right.about.now!

I am grateful that I've been blessed to be pregnant just one more time (even if I DID give all our baby stuff away a month before we found out we were pregnant again, ha!), I'm thankful for a healthy pregnancy, especially spending so much of the time in Uganda, and I'm excited to see if this growing bundle in my belly is going to be named  Jude Warren Via or Talitha Hope Via!

In fact, I was so antsy to actually do something to prepare for this little guy/gal that I went ahead and set up its sleeping quarters:)

So, the countdown continues.  Here is my 32-week pregnant self for a few kicks and grins!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

You look so cute!!!! And so tiny!! How amazing that you are nearing the end of your pregnancy. Your baby will be in your arms before you know it!! I love the name Jude. We lost our baby in August 2010. I was 18 weeks pregnant when I delivered him into our hands. So tiny, so perfect, and with Jesus now. It was one of the most difficult things we have been through. But God is so good and gracious and now we are getting ready to fly to Uganda and hope to adopt in the future!!

I have been following for a couple of months, just before your visa issues happened. I continue to pray for you and understand that feeling of trying to return to life once again, when your hopes have been deferred. But when that desire comes, it will be a tree of life!!!

Blessings to you,
Naomi

Just Me said...

You are way too cute! ;)
-Peri

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to meet this precious baby boy or girl!

jayandjoy said...

Tasha, You painted your nails? They look great! :)