Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Go!!!!!

Well, today is the day!

The laundry is done.
The kids are all clean...a bath on Saturday counts, right? RIGHT?:)
The bags are packed.
The toilets are clean (because my mom always said you can't leave the house without scrubbing the toilets:)...well, they were, and then Zeke had to pee, ha!
The refrigerator has been  purged.
And the tasks to keep our lives on track here in America have been divied out to our sweet friends and family.

I can't believe it's here.

We fly out at 6:20pm and our checklist is finally dwindling to just a few last minute items.

This will be my last post from this blog until we return.
We'd love for you to continue to follow our journey to get Alethia on our password protected blog.  Just email or message me with your email address if you would like the password.


We'll let you all know when we're returning home.
We'd love to see you at the airport so you can meet our beautiful new addition!!!!

12 comments:

Sweet T said...

Good Luck, Safe Travels, and prayers for an awesome experience for you all. Take Care!

scooping it up said...

Oh my gosh, Can't believed I missed this post. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

We'd LOVE to hear from you guys (or just read your protected blog!) as we await our any-day-now court day assignment for our two little daughters in Uganda.
Blessings,
Daniel and Emily Freeman

beth said...

i would love to keep up with your journey to bring your precious daughter home! bethwright@windstream.net

Africa has a special place in my heart!!

Dan+Emmy said...

Oops, our email address is:
danielfreeman27@gmail.com

Praying for all of you!

matchless said...

I would also like to keep up with your journey. Please email me matchless13 @ gmail dot com. Thanks kindly.

Team Europe 2007 said...

Hi, I found your blog from my "Uganda adoption" google search. We are just starting the process and I would love to keep up with your new adventures! We are considering going with "Little Miracles." How have you guys liked them?? Thank you so much!

Allyson said...

Hey Tasha,
This is Allyson Hemric. I have babysat Jenn and Jeremiah's kids for years and have been reading their updates on your adoption journey. I'm praying for you guys! I'd love to follow yalls journey if you wouldn't mind sending me the password to the protected blog. Stay strong, lots of people are praying for you guys here!

my email is hemria08@highpoint.edu

Marci said...

hey. I met you that bad day at the embassy... Marci. Know you and your girl are in our prayers. With out ceasing! We pray for a miracle and a person of reason and compassion to intervene on your behalf! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep up with your journey to bring your daughter home! My email address is: mbond01@me.com

Keeping your family in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep up with your journey as you bring your daughter home! My email address is: mbond01@me.com

Keeping your family in my prayers!!

Christianne said...

Wishing you good luck, safe travels and prayers