Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Facts For Friday

We just made it back home from a wonderful week at camp.  It was such a neat experience.  Usually the anticipation is built up until the last night where all the kids come out of the wood works and profess all the changes that God has done in their life all week.  This week was a little different.  The first night they absolutely came unglued.  We had 7 professions of faith that first night and the momentum didn't die a bit as the week progressed.  It was amazing!  I'm glad I brought my camera and NEVER EVEN TOOK IT OUT OF MY BAG ALL WEEK!  That's awesome.

Speaking of just getting home, we did just.get.home.  I left pancakes for dinner up to dad as I sit here moving only what is necessary to type this nice little post:)  We are exhausted, to say the least.

But, we get a whole week home before we head back to the beach for another week-long camp.  It'll be great.

Here's a random fact for you on this Friday evening: 90% of all dusk particles in your house are made up of dead skin particles...ewww.

We have a fun weekend in store, and if you are in the Raleigh area this weekend you can come join in on the fun!  Our buddy, Andy Cherry will be helping us lead worship this Sunday morning and then Josh and I (and our awesome band) are opening up for a concert with him Sunday night as part of his "Offering Love" tour.  Come join us at Journey this weekend!

Alright, the scent that is following my children around the house is unacceptable and the bathtub is calling.  Time for me to own up to my motherly duty and bathe them.

Happy Friday Ya'll!

No comments: