Monday, May 30, 2011

Not Me Monday

I hardly ever get scared when Josh goes out of town and leaves me at home by myself with the kids.

Sorry, babe;)

I just LOVE to sprawl out in our bed and squish in between ALL the pillows too much, ha!  I like to scurry around the house without getting looks wondering what in the world I'm up to, ha!  I like to find projects to accomplish after I put the kids to bed at night.

And...

Since I am always so brave and never allow my imagination to get the best of me, I would certainly not be startled by a strange noise in the middle of the night.

Nope, not me!

After checking on each of the kids and finding a very sharp object to carry around the house with me while I peer through all the windows I would never resort to calling 911 for backup.

Nope, not this invincible momma!

I don't need a cop to walk the perimeter of the house to check the cellar out back (under my bedroom) and the attic and closets inside my house.  I also don't need a cop to check in the boys room only to find out that it was Cai kicking the wall in his sleep.

Nope, not me!

I could surely figure that one out on my own, without having to involve the police:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahahaha!! That is so hilarious! Oh Tasha.....

MeMe and Poppee said...

I'm sorry Tasha. But maybe you gave that nice police officer something to do.

jayandjoy said...

Oh no! So sorry Tash! What an awful feeling that is! We need to get you a Taser. Mine stays by my bed when Jay is not home! But I get freaked out pretty easily when I'm by myself!