Monday, May 23, 2011

Not Me Monday

I have never really enjoyed going to the dentist.

In fact, my anxiety about going and the possibility of maybe having my first cavity would be so strong that I'd ask my mom not to tell me where we were going until we were about to pull up to the dentist's front door.

So, when the dreaded appointment came around last week I was not looking forward to it!

Nope, not me!

I did not turn to the oral hygienist after it was over and ask if she was sure she was done.

No way!

What crazy woman actually asks for more dental work to be done?!

Nope, not this one! 



I did not mark this down on my calendar as a "tooth massage" in hopes of it lasting long enough for me to catch my breathe after being at home with the kids by myself all week, ha!

Nope, not me!

No comments: