Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girls Only!

This is Abby
She is my sister's youngest
and
She is so stinkin' cute!
We have ALL enjoyed her company
but
Areyna has been in "Big Sister" heaven!
They have had SO much fun together.
Areyna fixes Abby her snacks,
puts toothpaste on her toothbrush
and even helps her put her clothes on in the morning.
My favorite thing to do is stand outside their door at night
and listen to them chatter
until they sweetly fall asleep.

I saw this picture and realized that in just a few short months
Areyna will be cuddled up with her new little sister just like this.

P.S. Check out Areyna NOT sucking her thumb!
I'll be posting about that soon:)

4 comments:

About Our Family said...

Can't wait for some thumb-sucking help! They are so precious- I love the picture of them snuggling. There's something so special about sweet sisterly love :).

mom said...

Smile and a tear in my eye.

Deedee said...

Tasha, I love the pics! I am so glad they are having fun.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

aw, she is a cutie! and we had no doubt that areyna is a great big sister...how fun to see her interact with a little girl. can't wait for her and shabila to be buddies!