Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Facts For Friday

I love waking up to the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
  Couldn't be more excited for Spring this year.  Especially after the weather we've had this week!  We've been outside ALL WEEK LONG.  Don't get me wrong, it was a fabulous winter, but it's time.  It's time to run around barefoot and naked (No, no, not me!)
in sun dresses and bathing suits,
drying my clothes outside on the line with all the windows open, and doing silly things, like running in the sprinkler with superhero costumes and backwards bicycle helmets

and lounging by our new pool!
Yes, we got a new pool for this year.  We figured it was time to upgrade this year from the $9 pool to the $12 pool (don't worry I got it 75% at the end of the season last year!).  It's getting harder and harder to do laps with all these kids of ours, ha!

Speaking of kids...

I wonder if we're actually ever going to end up adopting.  Sometimes I forget that we are even in the process since we've kind of been at a stand still for so long.  Not much has happened in about 5 weeks as we continue to wait for our Home Study approval.

We finally made it to the library.  We've lived in this house since LAST November and just now visited the library for the first time.  The kids have loved having new books to read.  Don't be fooled, though, just because it's a "kid book" doesn't mean that it is a short read.
I started reading these Strawberry Shortcake books and after 20 minutes, and realizing that I was only half-way through, we had to take a break to finish the next day:)

Zeke and Micaiah decided to trade jammies last night, ha!  What in the world...they are 3 years a part!

I have come up with a new Olympic sport.  I'm still trying to come up with a clever name for it, but Josh and I will take on any one of ya'll!  Our speed and agility in changing late-night "accident" sheets is untouchable.  We get it done quick alright, I can just never get back to sleep afterwards...

Well, I need to go start making my rounds to open all my windows.

Have a great weekend ya'll!  I know I will:)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the new page design and I too am ready for spring. Your kids are so cute!

Kelly Via said...

Your Blog has a new look, and I love it! Very nice, Tasha!! Looks great!