Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Facts For Friday - Numbers

I got this idea from Areyna's book "Learning to count with the Disney Princess'"
All you have to do is hum pretty princess ballroom dancing music while you read this post:)

1 ONE
ONE is for the only one of us in the family that is not throwing up (from either end:).  That would be me.  It's only a matter of time now.  The doom is imminent.

2 TWO
TWO is for the toilets that were clogged up due to plumbing problems.  Perfect timing!

3 THREE
THREE is for the times the shower began overflowing into our bathroom when trying to wash away this event's remnants in the washing machine.

4 FOUR
FOUR is for the number of people that slept in our room.  Rainy and Zeke were on the floor in sleeping bags, only separated by a trash can and towel.

5 FIVE
FIVE is for the number of times I have vacuumed the house in the last three days, as if vacuuming will take all the puke germs away, ha!

6 SIX
SIX is for the stains that have now been added to our carpet.  Don't worry Johnson's we're working on them.

7 SEVEN
SEVEN is for times I have been sitting contently on the couch and then gotten the urge to frantically clean another room in the house.  Cleaning is my coping mechanism I suppose:)

8 EIGHT
EIGHT is for the number of times we've all just looked at each other with that sad puppy dog look that means, "I am SO sorry..."

9 NINE
NINE is for the number of loads of laundry that I have been working on since the plumber came out and fixed the pipes.

10 TEN
TEN is for the number of times I have thanked the Lord for indoor plumbing since these events:)

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Counting with the Via's, heehee.

Here's to a WONDERFUL weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Oh Tasha - I am SO sorry. Really. Throw up is the worst...and for everyone to have it at the same time. Ugh. Just ugh.

I'm praying for you! Maybe you'll be able to ward it off?!

Here's to a speedy recovery for everyone in your house. Love you!