Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Story In Pictures - Uganda

Days One And Two
A fishing village on Lake Victoria


The body of this guy was about the size of a quarter!
The green bucket was for washing clothes.
The kids were taking a bath with the blue bucket.
Days Three And Four
The village where all the demon activity took place
This little girl clung on to me all day.
I got to sneak her a baby doll and a sucker before we left the village.
This was the day when all the kids were "observing" my whiteness:)

Day Five
This was me speaking in church on Sunday morning

 Charles invited us to his home on Sunday evening.

Days Six And Seven
Bukaleba Orphanage
Josh holding Saffiki, the little boy we support
Kelly and I interviewing the children
Shabila, the girl that stole our hearts!
And This Was Our Awesome Team

2 comments:

the broomes said...

Wow, Tasha...such sweet pictures. (except for the spider one- yuck!)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

amazing pictures! shabila is a cutie patootie!