Monday, October 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am such a good wife and mother that I never make my husband get up in the middle of the night to deal with kids stuff.

Not me.

I like to serve him in this way, knowing that he has a job to wake up to do.  He has so much to accomplish and I know he needs his rest.

So, when one of the kids comes into our room at 3am saying that they had an accident

I would NEVER...

lay really still and continue breathing as though I were still sleeping so that Josh would have to do the honors.

That would just be selfish and rude.

I mean, what mom and wife would pretend to be asleep so they wouldn't have to get out of bed!

I would NEVER do that!

Even if that were to happen

I would never go as far as to slowly roll over and talk in a husky oh-my-how-could-I-have-slept-through-that-whole-incident voice and apologize for "not hearing" what was going on so I could help.


Nope, not me!

No comments: