Monday, September 27, 2010

Not Me Monday

I L.O.V.E. talking on the phone.

Actually, that is an understatement!
I clear my schedule just so that I can catch up on phone calls.

Therefore, I would NEVER honestly pray that the Lord would make the person whom I am calling, be in a dead zone or too busy to answer their phone just so I could leave a message and be done with it already!

Nope. Not me.


I would also NEVER be so silly as to put off returning a call just because I get too anxious.  Especially on a birthday well-wishing phone call!

A birthday well-wishing phone call???  I mean, really...who does that?!

Surely not me!

And since I L.O.V.E. talking on the phone I've had so much practice making important calls that I never talk on top of people in mid-conversation just because I get so nervous and can't stop my mouth.

No Way.  That's just elementary!

Now, as far as business phone conversations...

I would never have to write out exactly what I need to ask, what I'm talking about and any other questions that may arise just so I could check it off to make sure I got it all said or to keep from stumbling on simple words/phrases such as "insurance", "bundle services" or the birthday of my third child.  I'd just look ignorant if I did that!

Nope.  Not me.


"But what if someone else is the one making the call and you are the one answering it?  Do you still L.O.V.E. the phone just as much?", you ask?

You Betcha!  I'd NEVER dodge a phone call just because my hands start sweating and my heart rate begins picking up because I don't know what exactly that phone conversation could entail.  I wouldn't have been able to write out a script on an incoming call!

Good Grief!  Glad that's NOT ME!

I mean, really...who does that?

No comments: