Monday, September 20, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am the "go-to girl" when it comes to couponing.

I have converted most of my family and dozens of my friends
into the crazy world of saving money with this method.

That being said...

I would NEVER allow for my own personal stash to get so far behind, this summer,
that I would actually have to weed out so many expired coupons

that I'd be left with only 1 single coupon in several coupon sections

and several empty slots where not a single good coupon remained.

That would never happen to me!

Nope not me!

So, after our return from family vacation,
which marks the end of the summer and crazy schedules,

I was more than ecstatic to read that Harris Teeter 
was in the middle of their SuperDoubles week.

I'd never base my list on only the coupons which I could print on-line
simply to avoid the inevitable coupon clipping, sorting and finding.

Nope, not me!

2 comments:

Josh Via said...

I love you, you couponing queen!!! You may have lost your crown for the summer, but you have relocated it and you're back on your throne!! :)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...I was in the same boat this weekend. And I think I use WAY more internet printables just for convenience sake, so don't feel bad! I am a teacher, so once school started back, my couponing went WAY down. :(