Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me Monday

If I catch Micaiah getting into something he's not supposed to...

...I would NEVER just snap a picture
while thinking about how much fun he must be having...

...as he creates a way to reach even higher...

...for something he's not supposed to have.
Nope Not Me!

And I most certainly would not just leave the mess for him
to play in either. That would just be irresponsible!

Especially if it were because I was talking on the phone
to my mom who lives in Colorado and
I would rather catch up with my mom
than fight this particular battle!
I mean, I always discipline my children
instead of letting them get away with stuff
while I'm trying to carry on a somewhat normal phone conversation!

BUT...

if this were to happen...

I most certainly would not leave the mess
until the next morning for him to play in again.

That's just lazy. And I'm NEVER lazy!

Nope, not me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - flashbacks to when Britty used to do that!

Kelly Via said...

Cute Cute Cute pictures of things you would never let your child do!!

Andrew said...

It's good to know that I have a bibliophile for a nephew.

Carrie said...

So cute! I think if I took similar pictures, I would wind up at the local child services office. Hint: We're remodeling. Totally kid UNfriendly. Nuff said. ;)

Kate said...

Hi Kelly- he is so cute- I love the pictures of him in his fluffy stuff :). Thanks for asking about me- James and I were able to get away this weekend and it was wonderful- we took a 3-hr nap on Saturday- pure bliss. My brother's stable but not "well." He's a binge alcoholic, so I'm not sure how long it will last. It's heartbreaking. I reread my post and, since you don't know me as well as other friends who would read it, I wanted to clarify that I didn't fuss at James because of his job. He works so hard for us- but I get frustrated because he worked hard to go to college and get his MBA- he was the first person in his family to even finish high school. I'm working on being content with where God has us, but it's a constant work. We prayed this weekend and decided that, after years of actively looking for jobs, we're just going to have faith that the Lord will bring him something if that's His will. He's got his seminary stuff from Liberty to start and we're just going to trust that God will make a way for the rest- He always has. Anyhow, sorry I posted this on your blog, but I wasn't sure how to email you. I have to jump in the shower now- going to see my baby via ultrasound today :). Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Kate said...

Did I really just call you "Kelly?" Sorry... I'm still half-awake... was thinking of a friend here that I need to get in touch with... forgive me? :)

Amy C said...

Have missed seeing you and Josh around the area. You need to come play at our church sometime. "Transformation Church" in Indianland, SC. I would love to see the kids. I have so enjoyed all these photos since you guys moved. I especially loved this post about never letting Cai get into things.