Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Can You Do?

Zeke: "Mommy, I'm sorry."

Me: "Why baby?"

Zeke: "I accidentally poopied in the grass."

Me: silence...thinking...staring...still waiting for words to come out of my mouth...

Me: FINALLY "Uh...you mean you poopied in your pants?"

Zeke: "No, in the grass behind the playhouse in the backyard."

Me: silence again...followed by uncontrollable laughter!!!!

*****************************************************
There are just some times in the parenting journey when the only thing to do is laugh!

3 comments:

Keesha Via said...

No Doubt! I actually love those moments as a mom and I am sure your kids do too. They will certainly make for great memories at least. Oh the teachable moments in life . . .

Andrew said...

Is that his version of "being the man of the house"? Is he marking his territory? What does that say about Josh?

Jennifer Hambrick said...

ha! i love it...and can totally relate!