Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super Doubles - Round 1


The 4 of us tracked out to Harris Teeter this morning (me and the kids that is) and did awesome. Mind you, we were in dire need of food, so we got more than my average $15 super double/triple budget allows! Since they only allow up to 20 coupons to double per day I'll be going back tomorrow.

Total Spent: $75.04
Total Saved: $69.76

***The organic milk and organic yogurt (equalling about $12), were the only things that weren't on sale and the watermelon (which was $1.47) and strawberries (which were B1G1) were bought without a coupon. Other than that, everything else was a steal!***

You can check out the following links HERE and HERE to get the best coupon match-ups for this round. Come back and tell me how you did!

2 comments:

Nisey... Nise... D-unit... etc said...

OK, seriously, I'm gonna have to go with you when you do that! I am just amazed. Please, please, please oh wise one teach me to shop like you. :) Love ya girlie!

The Via Colony said...

I will, but then there is NO turning back...bwahahahaha!

For real though, I'll teach all you need to know to get you started.