Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy Jig

Notice BOTH my kids have REAL clothes on!
I know, they look so cute...

This weekend our family (as in all 18 adults and 11 kids) packed up to go see Aunt Joy, Josh's sister's, college graduation. It was a really fun weekend, filled with swimming, roller-coasters and great food.

We just made it home around 6pm tonight, after a quick stop at ALDI to stock our pantry with some essentials to get us started this week, and I kicked it into full gear as soon as I stepped in the door. We got totally unpacked and, as usual, I got a little carried away and dusted and vacuumed too. I meant to get those two tasks done before we left but didn't manage to follow through.

So, I am starting this week off a little ahead of the game. That always feels good! Especially since Josh leaves tomorrow for a conference. I like to clear my schedule of any big expectations when I am at home alone with the kids. That way, if I actually accomplish something I feel great, but if nothing but playing, swimming and catching frogs is all that we do it's NO BIG DEAL:)

No comments: