Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Does One Do... - Part 4

What Does One Do Without A Computer ~ Part 4
~ The Little Things ~

I painted my toenails (and Areyna's too, of course).
I don't remember the last time I sat down and did that.

I made a lot of phone calls.

I got my hair highlighted
(I LOVE having a sister-in-law who does hair!)

I hung around outside A LOT

We made time for school

The house is SUPER CLEAN

All the laundry got washed, folded AND put away in ONE day!

Spray Painted my rocking chairs


Got rid of all those pesky piles around the house.
I am now officially caught up on mending dresses,
costumes and putting things in their rightful place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Maybe you should go without the computer more often! You are one productive woman!

allaboutthehendersons said...

You've been busy! I need to follow suit and do the same thing :)

Shannon Bradley said...

Sometimes I wish deep down my computer would just blow up! I love the days that I make the effort to say NO! and not use it throughout the day. I feel and truly am so much more productive!!! Why is it so hard to do?!?!?! Loved seeing what all you got accomplished :)