Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Does One Do... Part 3

What Does One Do Without A Computer ~ Part 3
~ Read ~

I finished up Claire Cloninger's, Dear Abba. I highly recommend this book if you are looking to enhance your prayer life. I was sad to see this book end, but am grateful for the practices I learned. My relationship with Christ has been brought to a new level for sure!




I also finished up Forgotten God by Francis Chan this week. Our church went through a 4-week study about the Holy Spirit which coincided with this book. I love Francis Chan's writing! Humble, confident and convicting all at the same time!





Yup, that was 2 books done in 1 week. But that's not all! I started 2 other books as well.





I decided to broaden my reading realm and read this allegorical story that was given to me by a dear friend last week. I am really enjoying Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard.









I also began Celebration Of Discipline by Richard Foster. I'll let you know how this one is once I get more into it.

No comments: