Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday

What kind of kid wants to clean their outside toys?
Oh yeah, that's right...she IS my daughter=)

Zeke fell in love with a HUGE lizard he found
in our neighbor's garden.
Why does he always have to kiss everything, yeesh!

Micaiah is into EVERYTHING!
He's getting faster (and stronger) by the day.

Here is a picture of my Grandpa kissing on Micaiah
during my trip to CO a couple of months back.
He'd never seen Cai before.
I sure love that man!

There's nothing like fresh cut flowers
in my kitchen from my own backyard.

Happy Friday ya'll!
Hope you have a good weekend.
I know I will 'cause I get to see my parents.
We finally get to show them our new house!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Have a wonderful day!

MeMe and Poppee said...

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. Please give you mom and dad our love.
Enjoy your visit with them. I know you will.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I just love Micaiah's chubby little legs. How can you resist just kissing him all day long?? Enjoy your weekend!

the broomes said...

Hope y'all have a great weekend with your folks!!!
It looks like y'all have been "living" outside too:) Great idea having Areyna clean off her toys...I think I'm gonna drag the kitchen chairs outside next week, give the kids a bucket of sud water and rags and let them go to town! (My chairs are seriously gross:))
And I agree...Micaiah's legs are pure sweetness.