Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love...

These are a few of my favorite things...

The rush I get at the checkout counter when I save more than I spend!

Everything weather - especially storms.

Sipping on hot beverages on a cold day.

Being outside.

Window days.

Watching my kid's sleep...nothing sweeter.

French fries dipped in a frosty...mmmm

Blogging - you never would have guessed this one;)

Our small group! I've NEVER been a small group girl.
Me+random group of people+sharing intimate details in my life=Nervousness, a red face and uncontrollable sweating.
Something is different about our new small group. I actually look forward to Tuesday nights...and it's more than just an evening without the kids=)

Creative at-home dates with my man.

Listening to my kid's laughing while they play together.

Checking the mail every day!

Music - it can be so comforting and exhilarating all at the same time.

The feeling after I've completed our taxes and the ministry taxes every year *sigh*

Exercising.

Pop-tarts and Orange Juice.

***********************************************

How about you...what are some things YOU love?

1 comment:

K said...

My book light. I keep meaning to post about how excited I am over this little gadget! Fabric softener makes me smile too.