Monday, February 8, 2010

"The Discovery"


I had just finished a devotional book and realized that I had never gone straight through Josh's book, "The Discovery". After a few months of sporadic quiet times for the fact of having a new baby in the house, and moving, and the holidays, and (my excuses were endless) I decided that it was time to get back into the "every day" swing of things. "The Discovery" is a 21-day devotional through the book of John. It's perfect for getting back in the habit of a daily time with the Lord. I mean, I know I'm a little bias, but this is a GREAT devotional and even though it is geared more toward new believers, or believers trying to figure out where to start with a structured devotional time with God, I truly learned a lot. Not to mention the dozens of times I practically rolled out of my chair laughing at his stories every day.

I sure love this man!

No comments: