Friday, February 26, 2010

Cai's First Airplane Ride


I was a little worried about how Micaiah would do on his first airplane ride. We had to get him up at 5:30am and we had a 4 hour direct flight to Denver to make it to my Uncle's funeral at 1pm CO time. He did SO good! I did add a few more feedings yesterday with the time change (and lack of naps). I had no idea what meal I was feeding him so we just went with the flow and he did amazing=)

I kept him in the Baby Bjorn during the whole flight and he just sat in it like a car seat and took naps throughout the trip. When we stood up after the flight the people in front of us said, "I had no idea there was a baby behind us!" and our seat partner was really sweet to him!

So, it was a success! Hopefully the ride home will be as good=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cai!!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Of course he would do great...he is such a sweet and amazing little guy!

I'm sorry for the circumstances, but I hope you have enjoy this unexpected visit with your family.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Cai! You did an amazing job with him, Tasha. Glad to hear you all arrived in CO safe & sound :)

Rhonda said...

Hooray for good babies!!!!