Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Train Up A Child

Josh and Areyna
Zeke and Josh
Micaiah and Josh
This is one of Josh's favorite times with all his kids as a dad. It's one of the first things he looks forward to every time we find out we're expecting again.  When they get old enough to sit in his lap during his morning quiet time and "talk" to him while they chew on his highlighters and listen to the Word.

"Train up a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two hardly related comments about this post:

1) Interesting to see the Fashion and Hairstyle Evolution that seems to take place in these pictures.

2) Emma Saw It My Way. Love that shirt! :-D

Brandie said...

I asked my gma what verse we should use for Luke and Ethan's baby dedication and she pulled these off the top of her head. She is 91 years old :) Awesome :)

MeMe and Poppee said...

How sweet is this. What a legacy you are leaving your children. I use to read the Scriptures to you all - I started when you were in my womb. Now you are passing the love for the Word to you children. I am so proud of you son.

K said...

This was one of my dad's favorite verses. All your little ones are adorable babies (and adorable now,too, of course).