Monday, October 12, 2009

Pocketbook Challenge


For some reason Josh and the kids think that my pocketbook is the place for them to store EVERYTHING we need on an outing.  After several weeks of shoulder and back pain from carrying the thing around I figure it's probably time to clean it out.

Here's what I found today:
Diapers, wipes, onesie, spit-up cloth and USED bottle (EWW!)
Gummie snacks and Raisins
Wallet
Several Pens
A Journey worship guide
Coupon folder
Floater coupons that never got put away
An empty Ziploc baggie
Coloring book
Some of Rainy's toys
Gum
Guitar pick
Zeke's undies
Starbucks VIA coffee
Lip Balm
Change purse
Camera
Notes (yes, that plate had an address on it that we checked out for a house, HA!) for house hunting

Now that is just ridiculous!  But now I want to know...

What's in YOUR pocketbook?

4 comments:

Sara said...

ha! my diaper bag is now my pocketbook.... so diapers, wipes, clean (and dirty) onesies, burp rags, butt paste, and my wallet, keys and cell phone

MeMe and Poppee said...

There's not enough time in the day or pages of this blog to tell you what is in my pocketbook. I started to take your challenge when I pulled out a bank deposit slip that had the date on it of 07/12/08. That was over one year ago...so I have at least a year's worth of stuff in there!! Pretty scarry.

the broomes said...

ummm..yeah, I rarely carry a purse anymore that doesn't also double as a diaper bag. (Which can, btw, be a little embarrassing when you go shopping WITHOUT kids and carry around a camo mini backpack! Ha!) I'd have to say that extra undies for AB, diapers, a sippy cup for someone, and some little toy or book seem to be the staples in my bag.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I seem to have an overabundance of lollipop sticks stuck in the crevices of my bag =)