Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Secret To Losing That Baby Weight

I have the answer to all your questions about the best way to shed those extra pounds after baby.
That's right, every night after I get all the kids in bed and before the last predictable feeding for my infant I down my favorite coffee mug full of my favorite ice cream.  The results speak for themselves ladies and gentlemen=)

Seriously though, what do YOU do to lose those last few baby pounds?

*As if I really need to explain the obscene amount of ice cream in my freezer...we've had my parents and my in-laws here for Cai's birth and they ALL know how much I love ice cream;)  Besides, who can resist all those free or super cheap ice cream deals that the grocery stores have going on lately!

6 comments:

Kelly Via said...

You are so funny. I just laugh thinking about you setting up this picture. I'm sure you just made a lot of moms sick by telling of your ice cream addictions and being so little already!! Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

you're so funny. I love it too- but it makes my booty bigger.

Ashley said...

Yep, one of the moms you have just made sick. Right here. Me.

Congrats on having that elusive spiritual gift of high metabolism. :)

ADawson said...

Haha! I read this post after your colic post. Christian was my middle of the night screamer...roughly 2-3 hours after I would have my bedtime bowl of icecream :-)
Turns out he didn't like dairy. He became a new child when I gave it up. Just a thought :) Of course I tried giving up EVERYTHING else before letting go of my icecream, classic denial :)

Rhonda said...

I honestly don't think you need to worry about losing weight. You look amazing!

Susan Sene said...

haha I can't tell you how many Starbucks ice cream pints I have stuffed in my freezer - LOVE those! :)