Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday - Parenting

My sweet Micaiah has been such a blessing to our growing family.  I have learned so much during this first month of being a mommy to 3 beautiful children.  

1- Every child is different

2- What works for 1 baby won't necessarily work with another one

3- Nursing time is a mandatory time to just STOP

4- Even though you try to soak up every ounce of this special time, it still continues to fly by

5- Just because I have other kids doesn't mean that I can't still learn from other moms

6- I am LOVING being at home and just being a mom

1 comment:

K said...

It is amazing how different children from the same family can be. I know what you mean about how quickly time seems to pass. I just got back from taking both of my "babies" to meet the teacher at preschool.