Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 Month

Micaiah Joel - 1 Month
10lb. 3oz.

I cannot believe Micaiah turned 1 month old on Sunday!  He has gotten SO big.  I had to take him to the doctor last week for an eye infection and he weighed in at 1o pounds and 3 ounces!!! Micaiah was the smallest baby I delivered but he has outweighed Rainy and Zeke at the 1 month mark!  Needless to say the doctors didn't ask if he'd been getting enough to eat:)

Micaiah at 1 month:

1- LOVES to be held

2- LOVES to eat

3- LOVES to hear daddy practice

4- We are beginning to see glimpses of personality like smiles and baby "coos"

5- Has mild colic.  I wouldn't say it's that bad because he went 2 full days without a screaming episode but he still has those tendencies.  Nothing soothes this baby like a good cuddle.

6- Would still rather sleep his LONG stretches during the day than at night (most of the time)=(

7- Not too fond of the swing but he has spent a few wake times in it this week while I have packed some boxes.

8- Still has his umbilical cord attached.  I'm so ready to give my baby a bath!

9- Travels well.  That was the only request we asked of God (j/k);)

10- Because of this new sweet addition to the family my new middle name is "LATE".  I cannot seem to get anywhere on time!  I can no longer even appear to have it all together, HA!

7 comments:

Kelly Via said...

look how stinkin cute my new little nephew is!

Ashley said...

aww he is such a cute little fatty! he looks so much unlike Rainy and Zeke and then again so much like them, you know?! Cutie!

Parkison Family said...

He is so precious!

Kristie T said...

Cheeks! What a cutie, I love the way he seems to be channeling Archie Bunker. =)

Sara said...

AH! he's SO adorable! he has beautiful skin, too -- you guys make pretty babies :)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

so. darn. cute.

Rhonda said...

He is so cute. He def. looks like a Via!