Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Harris Teeter - Super Double Coupons


So, I have never been able to partake in Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter before but I just spent my early morning getting my high-valued coupons in order so I can head out first thing tomorrow morning.

Basically this is how it works...

Harris Teeter will double ALL coupons up to $1.98!!!  (they always double coupons up to $.99)
20 coupons per customer per day
June 24-30 2009

HERE is a great link of freebies or super cheap deals you can get to stock up your pantry=)

I suggest giving yourself a budget.  When I do triple coupons at Harris Teeter I usually give myself $10.  I am allowing myself $15 to snag the best deals that I can tomorrow.  Make sure you go ASAP as to not let those OTHER crazy couponers get all the good stuff=)

2 comments:

Keesha Via said...

Thanks Tasha! I will try to take advantage of this opportunity, but unfortunately, we just went shopping last night. Thank you for all of the help though!

Susan Sene said...

wow doubling up to $1.98!! and up to 99 cents everyday? I wish we had that grocery store around here!