Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

Pregnancy Edition

1- TUMS continue to be my best friend.

2- 2 days in a row now I have woken up at 4:13am to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  Random.

3- I have entered the single digits...in weeks anyway!  Only 9 more to go=)

4- I begin my 2 week appointment rotation since I'm getting down to the last few weeks.

5- Do you know how hard it's getting to pack?  4 different outfits for this beach retreat.  Are you kidding me?  I am getting down to a handful of shirts that will actually cover my belly now=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tasha,

IF you're interested, I just went through my maternity clothes and pulled out all the shirts I have that don't fit me anymore. You're smaller than I am in strategic areas, so they might be worth trying! I'd be glad to send them to you if you need a few extras for the next 9 weeks!

Email me: rita.polk@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I seem to have a little date with the potty every night around 2:30am. Like clock work. :)

We are so down to the wire - so exciting!