Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can You Guess What I'm Doing Today?


After being gone for so much this month our refrigerator and pantry are looking pretty bare.  Actually that's an understatement.  We are out of just about EVERYTHING.  So, my project for today is restock our kitchen.

And, just for you moms out there.  If you need pull-ups there is a pretty good deal going on this week.  Buy 3 huggies pull-ups at $8.99 each and get a $5 Target gift card back.
Here's what I'm doing...
3 packages of Huggies pull-ups - $26.97
-$3 huggies printable coupon I had
-$2 huggies man. coupon from paper
-$2 huggies man. coupon from paper
OOP $19.97 ($6.65/pack) - Then you can use the $5 gift card to get the 3 cereals that give you a FREE gallon of milk! You should have a coupon for all those cereals from the paper.
OR
-$5 gift card (sometimes they just take the gift card off of the total)
FINAL PRICE $14.97 ($4.99/pack)

Not too shabby=)  If you have any Target coupons to stack that with you could really come out with a killer deal!

Alright, I'm off to go see if I remember how to do this whole coupon thing=)

No comments: