Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

1- The first thing I ALWAYS do when I get home is go find my yoga or jammy pants to put on and get more comfortable...sigh=)

2- I only thought I had a strong fingering hand for the violin.  That was until I pulled out a cello to record on my friends CD and my fingers are still numb from those thick strings...a week later!

3- After spending hours trying to revamp our website I now know why I am a musician and NOT a web designer!

4- Not only can I not reach the things that the kids drop in the backseat of the car due to my growing belly, I can no longer reach the things that I drop down by my feet in the car=)  Josh is pulling a double duty these days.

5- Josh told me twice on the way down here that he saw dead armadillos on the side of the interstate.  I laughed for an hour at him because I've only seen them in Texas or heard of them being in dessert-like surroundings.  But, alas, I had to apologize to him today when I found out that they do, indeed, have (mostly dead) armadillos here=)

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

funny about the armadillos! Rusty's convinced that in Florida, they're born dead on the side of the road:)

Kelly Via said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who does your #1!! Sometimes I wonder if Jonathan gets tired of seeing my 'comfy' clothes all the time! :)