Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

1- I got up this morning to use the bathroom, again, at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep.  

2- Yes, I allow my kids to eat food off the floor.  Hey, I paid good money for that, plus it cuts back on my floor-sweeping time=)  And yes, that was a shriveled-up, purple cheerio that Zeke ate out of the bottomless pit of a diaper bag at rehearsal last night!

3- Does it ever end?  Morning sickness, that is.  When I was pregnant with Areyna, a girl, I was sick from 6 weeks to about 22 weeks and then it was pretty much over.  These boys, on the other hand, is off and on all the way through.  Last night and this morning...good times!

4- I never had the first-time mom sterilization/germ problem.  EX.  I never boiled my bottles or toys...never put a protective cover on my restaurant chairs or grocery carts...never went to wash the pacifier if it fell on the floor...never wiped down the tables at a new eating place.

5- I am TERRIBLE at remembering birthdays and special events.  It's either that or they make me so nervous that I purposefully block them out of my mind, later feeling like a terrible wife, mom, friend, daughter...

Tell me a fun fact about you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Tasha! You're STILL SICK!? Oh, how glad I was to see that "phase" of my pregnancy pass! It couldn't leave fast enough!

Sara said...

oh, i'm DEFINITELY not a sterilizer... probably to a fault. some germs are good for you, right?? :)

we grew up on the side of a mountain and none of those precautions never really seemed relevant.

K said...

I have the all-the-time sterilization thing! I only have boys, but I was never sick (don't hate me:)

anna norton said...

Tasha - thanks for honesty, I can identify with you and enjoyed reading your fun facts. My little very active boy is napping and Im loving it.

Joy@WDDCH said...

Fact: I'm left-handed.

Wow, and so creative.

LOL!

Kelly Via said...

Tash, sorry you are still feeling sick. Those times are a distant memory for me, praise the Lord.

Fun fact about me? Well...seeing that I don't have any ice cream right now, and I would love some...I am thinking about ice cream. My favorite flavor right now is Edy's Grand Light French Silk...and if I had some in the freezer I could probably eat a half a carton or more in a single sitting.

Emily Jennings said...

When I'm pregnant I can blame my chronic exhaustion on the baby. But truth be told, I have ALWAYS required a lot of sleep. Its pitiful. Most days I can only continue with a strong cup of coffee in the afternoon!