Friday, May 1, 2009

Ahhh, Sleep

I was given the opportunity to sample and review some rather nice pillows from Tempur-Pedic.  Free pillows...BRING IT ON!

You can follow THIS LINK to read all about their line of pillows.  They have several different pillows.  They mailed me two of them that I'll give my expert advice on=)

The first was the Standard Comfort Pillow.  This was my favorite of the two.  I slept on it for about 3 days in a row before trying the other one=)  The first morning I woke up and for the first time in weeks did not feel stiff.  It really was nice.  I did wake up with a headache the following 2 days after that but that doesn't mean it is from the pillow though.  

The next pillow I tried was the Neck Pillow.  Both Josh and I tried this one.  Well, we tried to try it.  It was shaped a little weird and it wasn't the most comfortable fit to my head.  I went back to the Comfort Pillow after one night.  

Now, these are some heavy-duty pillows.  Kind of like that memory foam stuff.  Very heavy in weight, not soft and fluffy by any means.  I just wasn't used to such high quality material so it would just take me some getting used to.  I know some people that would die before sleeping on my $10 Target pillows=)

So, thank you Tempur-Pedic for allowing me to try your products.  Make sure you check out the links above for more detailed information.

3 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

I about choked when I saw the price tag!

The Via Colony said...

I know, isn't that insane?!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Tasha...you were pretty nice in this post =)