Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just In Case You Thought He Was Perfect

Can you tell where I'm going with this?

This is the bathroom AFTER Zeke peed all over the rug.

Just a few hours later Zeke came out of his room soaking wet.
Oh yes he did, he pulled all the clothes out of this drawer,
climbed in, and peed in it.

Then, after church on Sun. I asked him to go sit on the potty
before nap time.  So, naturally he pulled off his dry pull-up...
looked at me, popped a squat and peed on the carpet.
In desperation Josh picked him up mid-way through his "session"
and decided that the rug by the backdoor would be better?!
(later Josh told me, "At least it wasn't my shoe which I was about to grab for him to pee in!)

Finally, a potty break in the potty, shew!
Zeke started pooping in the potty and then for some reason
he decides to scoot to the back and dangle his feet in the NASTY water!!!
Ugh...BOYS!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Just a few highlights I get to look forward to I guess.

Tim said...

I have no words...

Waggoner said...

This is hilarious...I literally was laughing out loud at work...I have a feeling this is going to happen with a little Kyle someday...I'm sorry Tasha... one day this will all just be a funny story...

Joy said...

OH MY!!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! So this is what having children will be like... :) Hope you have a better week!!

Tiffany said...

i can SO feel your pain!!! jericho has pooped in his underwear 3 times this week and wet them 2x. very frustrating! i grounded him from playing outside until he could show me he was going to go on the potty...both poop and pee...so far so good! apparently i finally found his vice!

Emily Jennings said...

I have some words...right on, boys are gross:)