Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 For 4

That would be 4 little ears in my house that are infected.  My kids have had a rough couple of nights so I took them into the Dr. today.  (I still don't understand why I have to pay 2 co-pays when we are all already in the room and it only takes a second to look in the ears of my second child!!!) 

Areyna has 1 ear infection and another one filled with fluid well on the way to an infection.  Zeke has a double ear infection, another nasty, runny nose watery eyes and both of them have swollen throats.

To top it all off Josh isn't feeling so well today either.

Makes me tired just thinking about it.  I think we'll be cuddling and watching a lot of movies today=)

4 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Can we please get over illness season?? Sorry Tasha!!

Kelly Via said...

Sometimes Cana informs us that "Candy makes it feel better..." maybe you would like to try some wise words from your niece?!

Rhonda said...

Gosh, girl. That's no fun. I hope the kiddos start feeling better soon. We have all been battling stuff too. I guess it's that wonderful time of year ;).
You stay well and get some rest.

Michaelle said...

So sorry your kiddos are feeling sick!