Friday, February 13, 2009

Adam


I finally finished Ted Dekker's book, Adam.  This is my favorite Dekker book by far!  It is the most realistic portrayal of Satanic warfare and possession.  It's a real eye-opener to what can, and does, go on in the spiritual realm.

There are plenty more Dekker books that I haven't read but I'm fresh out of them.  If I read a little quicker I'd check them out at the library=)  At least I'm reading though!

Now I'm moving on to Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  I'm already a couple of chapters in and LOVING IT!  I'm getting SO much out of every page...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oooooooooooooooooooh! I love Ted Dekker. Well, his novels anyway! Man that book looks good just based on the cover!!! I need to start making a list of books I want so I remember all of this.