Wednesday, January 28, 2009

These Are A Few Of His Favorite Things


Zeke's personality has really blossomed lately with his growing vocabulary.  He definitely has some favorites.  Here are a few phrases we hear a lot around here lately=)

1- "Can I Hear Oh Pase Him again, daddy?"
  Translation:  "Can I hear Oh Praise Him again, daddy?"

2- "I want to blush!!"  
Translation:  "I want to flush!!"

3- "I need my tootahr."
Translation:  "I need my guitar."

4- "I'm code!!!"
Translation:  "I'm cold!!!"

5- "Maido is nuths"
Translation:  "Mater is nuts!"  (from the movie, Cars)

6-  "I want to watch Monto Eek."
Translation:  "I want to watch Monsters Ink"

7- "One day I had b00ggies and I ate them and I didn't like them."
No translation needed=)

8- "I want to wear my g-lubs mommy"
  Translation:  "I want to wear my gloves mommy."

There is never a dull moment around here with our 2 kids.  I can't imagine what it's going to be like with 3!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!!!!!!

((this is my favorite age!!))

a.helms said...

Tasha, I love #7. That is hilarious! Also 3? I assume your pregnant. Congratulations in order? YEAH!!!!! Another great musician and artist in the world. That is the way I look at it.

Monica said...

The tootar is my favorite!