Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Little Motivation

I've been preparing all day for my parents arrival.  They live in Colorado so it is a rarity that they can make it to our house.  It just so happens that they have some meetings in SC so they are flying in this evening and will be with us on and off for a long, extended weekend!

Their visit has motivated us to fix some little things around the house, like the toilet seat covers that have been loose and wobbly since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago, and REALLY clean the house from top to bottom.  It always feels good to get the whole house cleaned in one day=)  The kids have been playing so well together in anticipation of their Nonnie and G-Daddy's arrival too.  They can HARDLY WAIT!!!

I'm about to fold the laundry that's been sitting on top of the dryer all week and wrap some more presents.  

Something else that motivates me... a flash flood watch and a tornado watch, both of which we have today.  I love storms!!!  Not if anyone gets hurt, of course, but the fact that something is going on out their is kind of exciting=)

3 comments:

Michaelle said...

I love storms too! Have fun with your parents.

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

Try this again... Yosha, this is a little late, but tell your dad I say hello. I really enjoyed meeting him that time we were all at your house. Its great to meet others who are involved in going and sending. Thanx...