Friday, December 19, 2008

A Good Day

Yesterday was a good day.  

First of all, I could feel my anti-biotics kicking in.  I had a few 45 minute intervals of energy before I would have to collapse back onto the couch=)  

Second, it was also our first ultrasound for baby #3.  We saw the little "peanut", that's right, just one, and heard a good strong heartbeat.  What a blessing. 

Lastly, Areyna had her first Christmas program.  Yes, I did have a little tear of joy well up in the corner of my eye watching her sing Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas with her class.  I'm gonna get Josh to put a little video of Rainy's performance up soon;)

Today we are heading up to Maryland to play for a church.  Do you have any plans or Christmas parties you're going to?

1 comment:

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Found your blog on Mom Blogs...and when I clicked on it realized I had seen you out and about in Blog Land before! :)

I hope you are feeling better. It's sort of funny/sad...as I'm out visiting blogs today, I can't believe how many posts are about people being sick!

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.

Have a blessed week,
Sandy Cooper
www.godpseakstoday.blogspot.com