Monday, December 15, 2008

The First Signs

My pregnancy signs had been pretty mild so far ... until yesterday!  We woke up to get ready for Ridge Church.  I found out the day before that coffee was a BAD IDEA.  The smell of this favorite beverage of mine has begun to give me quite the urge to hurle!  Anyway, in order to avoid the inevitable that coffee would cause, and still get a little caffeine to wake me up, I made some tea.  This proved to be an even worse idea.  I ended up having to take some anti-nausea medicine that completely knocks me out.  This wouldn't have been that bad except that it was SUNDAY, our main day of ministry, and I had a lot of lead parts in the set.  I felt like I was walking around in a different world than the rest of the people around me.  I couldn't think straight.  I normally don't have to think much about keeping a beat or which finger I lay down next, but yesterday it made my head hurt.

Needless to say, I got the prescription filled for the anti-nausea medicine that DOES NOT make me feel like a zombie=)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

lol oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Medicine? lol I haven't tried that yet! And I FINALLY have morning sickness - hurray! I mean....