Friday, November 7, 2008

A Whole Weekend

This is the first weekend in over a month that we don't have to go ANYWHERE!  I am so excited.  We are in desperate need of a "traveling break".  I knew it was time to take a break when I couldn't stop crying after dropping the kids off last weekend.  It was the third time in 1 week that we'd had to leave them to go play somewhere.  Don't get me wrong, I love what we do, but am very grateful for a weekend at home, with my kids=)

We are still going to be busy though.  This Sunday at Southbrook we are recording our first ever LIVE RECORDING and we are so pumped about it!  We have had rehearsals almost every night (including CharlotteONE rehearsal and gig this week)!  It's been CRAZY busy but the end result will be amazing.  PLUS, we get to CRASH next week!

7 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Emily Jennings said...

Good for you guys. I LOVE being home on the weekends! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

traveling on a vacation always makes me MORE tired.

i think next time i will take a STAYCATION.

Joy@WDDCH said...

This is our first weekend break from the craziness of ministry, too! We're all just sitting around, doing nothing. The house is trashed and I could care less! LOL! Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that you get to be home with your kids. Sometimes just snuggling down on Saturday morning is enough for me. Our home is such a warm safe place and I love getting home and not budging.

Parkison Family said...

Enjoy your time!

the broomes said...

Hope ya'll have a fabulous family weekend!!!! *I tried to call ya last week and the phone did something weird, so I didn't leave a message. I'll try sometime next week:)