Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh Yes, I Did Partake

11pm came around last night and my sister-in-laws, Kelly and Joy, and I took off with our coupons to the Black Friday Extravaganza at CVS.  It's a good thing we went early because we got the LAST of several of the items.  The deals were supposed to start ringing up at midnight and we were ready.  

I very rarely post pictures on here of my awesome deals, but this was way too fun not to.
We mapped it all out...

We conquered...

We racked up!

I spent all of my 21 ECB's
I paid $1.86 out of pocket
I saved about $125
I got about 40 ECB's back

I can't handle the craziness of the normal Black Friday shopping the day after Thanksgiving so it was fun for me to get out and get some deals.  Even if it was IPod earbuds, toothpaste and makeup=)

Don't worry, I am very thankful on this AWESOME Thanksgiving.  Where do I begin to write a list though?=)

No comments: