Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I Am NOT Doing Today

1 - Waking up at 6:30 to start my day to get things done before the kids get up

2 - Unloading and reloading the dishwasher

3 - Finish folding laundry

4 - Office work

What I Am Doing...

1 - Sleeping in

2 - Having a long, UNINTERRUPTED quiet time

3 - Taking my time getting ready

4 - Meeting a friend for coffee

5 - Going to Old Navy to get clothes for the kids (it was a little embarrassing having Rainy walk around at her Fall Festival at school yesterday with her pants unbuttoned because they were too small!)=)

6 - Get some Christmas shopping done!


We met Josh's parents half-way between Raleigh, and Charlotte, yesterday, to drop off the kids.  We had band practice last night and we are attending the Integrity Worship Conference TOGETHER for the rest of the week (I've never been able to go with him to any of the conferences he goes to).  I wasn't signed up for today so I have had all day to myself.  Every other time we've dropped the kids off it is because we are leading worship somewhere and so this is the FIRST time without the kids, and Josh, to get things done and to relax!  Don't get me wrong, I miss my kids, but it sure is nice to have this day=)

2 comments:

the broomes said...

Oh, Tasha: I hope that you and Josh have a fabulous and refreshing time of rest this week!!! I'm so excited for ya'll! Enjoy your time together!!!!

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Loved this post. And thanks for stopping by my blog with a thoughtful comment. Is the CD that you are giving away YOUR CD? How exciting!!!!!!

Blessings to you!
Sandy Cooper
www.godspeakstoday.blogspot.com