Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving On


I just finished SKIN by Ted Dekker.  He is such a good writer, especially if he can keep me interested.  This book shows a GREAT depiction of worldly beauty vs. spiritual beauty.  I definitely recommend this read, but you have got to read "The Circle Trilogy" First!!  So many of his other books are wrapped around this series.

Now, I'm moving on to ADAM.  I am never going to catch up with good ole' Ted.  He is a writing fool.  He writes at least ONE book a year I think!  Sheesh, and it taking me an average of 3 months a book, if not more, you do the math=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!

I'm actually moving on as well, but I swear I feel like it would take me FOREVER to sit down and write the book review that I want to ........

good job.

great read.

Unknown said...

Hey Tasha!

Thanks for your darlin' comment on my blog! I listened to some of your music and WOW - loved it! I let it play in the background as I was writing yesterday. :)

BTW - I read Adam. Freaked me right on out. Let's just say you won't expect the end.

I haven't read the Circle Trilogy yet. Not much time for pleasure reading lately but I'm fixing that!

Great to meet you!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

And sorry, I'm Lisa...

I was signed into the wrong account when I just commented..:)

Joy said...

I love his books, too! Unfortunately I've only read two of his books but I think I have an entire series of his that my SIL gave me.

I'm going to make a bookmark that says DEKKER ROCKS on it, just because I'm cool like that!

the burchard bunch said...

I adore Tedd Dekker!! The Circle Trilogy are my favorite books that I've ever read:) Haven't read SKIN yet... gotta borrow it sometime!