Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Little Things

It only takes little things to make me smile sometimes.
These curtains fell down a couple of weeks ago and I didn't realize how much it bothered me until Josh put them back up!!!  It was that thing that was bothering me that I just couldn't put a finger on.  I love my bedroom again=)

I can't for the life of me figure out a good system for REMEMBERING everything I put on the menu for what I'm cooking at night=)  So, I went to the Dollar Spot at Target and got this cork board, switched the backing with the cork and spray-painted it with chalkboard spray-paint.  I might still forget my sides but at least I'll have fun writing them on the board.  Hey, it gives Josh a place to write sweet notes to me to0=)

New bath towels.  I wish I could put a picture of Josh trying to wrap our old little, thin, stinky towels around his waste, but I won't!  That is just what they were though.  For some reason, after the first use they'd get this musty gross smell.  They were tiny.  I mean, I could hardy wrap it around me while I was getting ready in the bathroom.  The material was really rough.

Not anymore!  Towels went on clearance at Target and we had money saved up and IT WAS TIME.  Man I love getting out of the shower lately=)  Lindsey, maybe if you got new towels you would want to get out of the shower quicker=)

2 comments:

K said...

Oh I have to avert my eyes from the dollar spot in Target! All those cute notepads and stuff. I love your chalkboard and did not know about the chalkboard spray paint. I am with you on the towels. I like the bath sheet ones that are really big! They were particularly nice when I was pregnant!

Rhonda said...

You're so cute, Tasha
RJ