Thursday, September 18, 2008

He's 2 - #9 - Our New Dinner Time Entertainment





Rainy and Zeke have been giving us new dinner-time entertainment over the past week or so ... at EVERY meal=)  It is absolutely HILARIOUS!

A few minutes into the meal Areyna will stop, mid-bite, and say, "Zeke, will you make funny faces?"

Zeke, being the funny kid that he is, humors us for the next 20 minutes or so making silly faces and noises while Areyna, and the rest of us for that matter,  try our best not to fall out of our chairs laughing at them=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...!

WHAT A DOLL!!

(love your new profile pic by the way;-)

mom said...

What a happy post! It made me smile.

Shannon Bradley said...

These are so CUTE!!

I had such a good time with your sweet children today!! They really love and care for each other. Areyna told me the following: "I am going to be a teacher when I get big. And I am going to play (the violin) when I get big...So I can tell people about Jesus." What a reward to see the fruit of your parenting and the results of a real life in Christ before your children :)
Hope to see you soon!

Joy said...

What a sweetheart!!! Kids are SOOOOOO funny! I love hearing about the funny things they do!