Friday, September 26, 2008

Not Quite Sure How I Feel About This

So, Areyna told me about a little "friend" in her class named Benson.  Apparently he is "very nice" to her and she "likes him", even though he "disobeys my teacher sometimes and has to sit by the wall".  I'm just recounting what she's told me=)

Anyway, here's the kicker...
"But mommy, he calls me Rainy a lot and tells me that he LOVES me!!!"

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this=)

On a side note...
On the way to drop Rainy off at school I saw several cops lining the entrance to the gas station.  Then, on the way back home the traffic was backed up to the light with cars waiting for gas.  Yes, we finally got gas coming into town.  The line was too long and I had to get home so I decided I'd just wait until I picked Rainy up to get gas (which we desperately need-we've got about an 1/8 of a tank).  Well, as I drove by on the way to get Rainy I saw the dreaded plastic bags over the pumps again!!  It was only 2 hours later and we are completely out of gas again!!  AHH, I shouldn't have waited...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hmmm.. Does this little boy have sisters? You should find out, if he doesn't, sick Zeke on him! lol. Just kidding...but in.. 10-15 years or so... that would be a great plan.

Kelly Via said...

Hmmm, well, Areyna is a sweetheart. But...I think he may be a little young for everything the "Via Guys" may put him though...sleeping in the garage...lie detector tests...etc... He may need to wait 20 years or so :)

Anonymous said...

the gas issue is so confusing.

WHYYYYYY is it happening again?

I'm so confused. I need to read up on my facts...

have a good weekend:-)

Joy said...

Oh no!!!!!!! Sorry you missed the gasoline. Hopefully some more will come tomorrow!