Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Eat The Last Bite


I spotted the cookies on the second shelf of the pantry earlier this morning and then put the thought in the back of my mind for when I wanted a little snack.  I didn't realize how LITTLE the snack would be!  Thanks for leaving me 1 COOKIE ... I'd rather have not seen that we had any cookies at all!  

Does this happen to you?  

I'll think I have a whole tub of ice cream only to find about 1 spoonful left when I open it up.  Or maybe I thought I had a couple of popsicles in the freezer only to open an empty box.  I do have a guess as to who the culprit might be=)  

Here's a message for the cookie monster that ate my snack, just eat the last bite and throw the box away because it drives my taste buds CRAZY, no longer knowing what to crave, not to mention my fetish to consolidate.

6 comments:

MeMe and Poppee said...

Tash, you are hilliourous. I am so sorry but you have me to blame for that. I was never able to break my boys and their dad from doing that. It nearly drove me and Joy crazy.
So, now go back to the cupboard and try to find "just one last bite."

Joan said...

yes it sure does! How irritating.. My brother was notorious for doing this..OR I would buy something with my own money and finally go to eat the treat and there was like 2 left out of a pack

Tim said...

I know someone who likes to leave a scoop of ice cream in the freezer for me to find. Drives me CRAZY because we try not to have sweets in the house in the first place so when we do, and I want some, and then find only so little, I want to have a pitty party for my self...

a.helms said...

Tasha, this has so happened to me. My cousin likes to come to my sisters house and between him and my nine year old niece, my brother and I get driven insane with one the one scoop of ice cream being left in the bottom of the container. Why can't they just finish it?

Kaye said...

Okay, I can totally relate to this one! Ha ha...thanks for letting me know that I'm not in this alone! =)

Joy said...

Ha ha ha!!! Great post! I'm usually the one who gets to stuff before everyone else, though... bwuahahaha!