Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Have I Become!

If you know me at all you know that a full sink is a pet peeve of mine.  At least a full sink in my house.  I also despise piles.  That's just me in my house though.













Well, take a look at what we walked home to after a full week in the studio.  And it's MY doing, HA!  I am just now getting caught up with my domestic up-keeping=)  I did manage to get a meal going in the crock pot everyday.  That was definitely a lifesaver!













The kids got home on Thursday night. We missed them so much and I knew I had a very important hair appointment that took priority over any other household duties of mine=)

4 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ella is really into "fixing" my hair now too...I find it rather relaxing =)

Way to go on the crockpot meals!

Jen said...

my honey is gone- and my kitchen looks similar to yours! I can't seem to get motivated. It's a bit hard when a big chunk of your heart is half way across the states!

Kelly Via said...

I want a hair-doo by Areyna. Looks beautiful.

I'm proud of you tash...you have come so far. (on the piles, I mean)

sheltonfamily said...

I'm so with you on the dishes in the sink.. I can't stand it at all. I will stay up late to avoid it! I love your hair. I'm sure it is fun for you and her!